on the HFT71.PL Website
This document pertains to the processing and protection of personal data in connection with their utilization on the website: www.hft71.pl (hereinafter referred to as the „Service” or „HFT71”).
HFT71 respects the right to privacy of the Users of the www service, with particular attention to safeguarding their personal data. We implement suitable organizational and technical solutions to prevent interference with the Users’ privacy by third parties.
Our actions are directed towards ensuring that Users have a sense of complete security, in compliance with applicable laws, including:
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation);
- Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services;
- Act of 16 July 2004 on telecommunications.
Within this document, you will find answers to the following questions:
- WHO IS THE ADMINISTRATOR OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED BY THE HFT71 SERVICE?
- WHAT PERSONAL DATA DOES HFT71 PROCESS AND FOR WHAT PURPOSE?
- HOW LONG DOES HFT71 PROCESS PERSONAL DATA?
- DOES HFT71 DISCLOSE PERSONAL DATA TO OTHER ENTITIES?
- DOES HFT71 TRANSFER PERSONAL DATA OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA (EEA)?
- WHAT RIGHTS DOES THE DATA SUBJECT HAVE REGARDING THE PROCESSING OF THEIR PERSONAL DATA BY HFT71?
- ARE THE DATA SUBJECT TO AUTOMATED DECISION-MAKING, INCLUDING PROFILING?
- WHICH AUTHORITY SUPERVISES THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA?
- HOW TO EXERCISE DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS?
Personal data means any information that identifies or enables the identification of a natural person. Personal data may include, for example:
- First and last name
- Identification number
- Location data
- Internet identifier
- One or more specific factors determining the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural, or social identity of a natural person.
Administrator (personal data administrator) means a natural person or legal entity, a public authority, an entity, or another party that, independently or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of processing personal data.
Processing (processing of personal data) means any operation or set of operations performed on personal data, such as: collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination, or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure, or destruction.
User means an entity for whom, in accordance with the Terms and applicable law, electronic services may be provided or with whom an Agreement for the provision of electronic services may be concluded.
Device means an electronic device through which the User accesses the Service.
Cookie is a small piece of information stored by the server on the User’s device, which the server can read when the device reconnects.
System log is information that the User’s device transmits to the server with each connection and may contain various data (e.g., IP address), from which the connection’s source can be determined to a greater or lesser extent.
IP address is an individual number typically assigned to each device connected to the Internet.
SSL protocol is a special standard for transmitting data on the Internet in which the transmission is encrypted, in contrast to regular transmission where the transmission occurs in plain text.
PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR
The administrator of personal data concerning Users collected using the Service is:
HFT71 Sp. z o.o.
- Targowa 4
The Administrator can be contacted via email by sending a message to email@example.com or in writing to the address: HFT71 Sp. z o.o., ul. Targowa 4, 52-326 Wrocław.
- PERSONAL DATA AND PROCESSING GROUNDS.
HFT71.pl processes personal data for the following purposes:
- a) Fulfillment of orders placed through the website.
To place an order, users of the Service will be asked to provide the following personal data:
- First and last name
- Company name
- Residential address or company address
- Phone number
- Email address
Providing the above-mentioned data is voluntary; however, without providing them, placing an order may not be possible.
Processing Grounds – processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract (art. 6(1)(b) GDPR).
Transfer of Data to Other Entities – Personal data obtained from you are not sold. We do not provide data to third parties except:
- Entities cooperating with us, such as payment system operators processing payments, hosting companies, and courier and forwarding companies handling our orders.
- Entities authorized under separate legal provisions.
In such cases, the amount of data provided to cooperating companies is limited to the necessary minimum.
- b) Recruitment of employees via a form.
Users can apply for a job at HFT 71 Sp. z o.o. by using the email address provided on the website or through the Career section’s form.
Users applying for a position complete the form and optionally submit a CV, providing data in accordance with art. 22 1 of the Labor Code (consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2019, item 1040):
- First and last name
- Date of birth
- Contact information
Or, when necessary for performing a specific type of work or in a specific position, additionally:
- Professional qualifications
- Employment history
Sending personal data to a broader extent than specified in art. 22 1 of the Labor Code constitutes consent to the processing of such data by HFT71 for the purpose of conducting the recruitment process, regardless of the preferred legal basis for employment.
In the case of selecting a civil law contract as the preferred form of employment, the processing is based on the consent of the data subject.
Consent can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. Excess data collected during recruitment will not be considered in the recruitment process.
If the User agrees to consider their candidacy in future recruitment processes, they should indicate their consent in the contact form or include the following clause in their CV:
„I consent to the processing of my personal data by HFT71 for the purposes of future recruitment processes. I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time, and that withdrawing consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing carried out before its withdrawal.”
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract (art. 6(1)(b) GDPR).
- Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject, primarily arising from the provisions of the Labor Code (art. 6(1)(c) GDPR, art. 22 1 of the Labor Code).
- c) Correspondence management.
Users of the service have the option to send correspondence to the Administrator using the contact form or their email. Personal data contained in the correspondence are processed solely for communication and resolving the matter related to the correspondence, including:
- Email address
- First and last name (in the case of the form on the website)
Processing Grounds – processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller (art. 6(1)(f) GDPR), consisting of conducting correspondence related to its business activities.
- d) Telephone contact.
Users of the service have the option to contact the Administrator via telephone. In the case of telephone contact, the Administrator may request the provision of personal data to the extent necessary to handle the matter for which contact was made.
Processing Grounds – processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller (art. 6(1)(f) GDPR), consisting of handling the matter related to the contact.
- DATA PROCESSING DURATION
Your data will be processed until there is a legal basis for their processing:
- In the case of your consent, until it is withdrawn, restricted, or other actions are taken by you to limit this consent.
- In the case of data necessary for the performance of a contract, for the duration of its execution, and for the period required to assert claims, as well as for legal obligations, e.g., tax-related.
- In cases where the processing of data is based on the legitimate interests of the controller, until such legitimate interest exists.
After the processing period has elapsed, the data will be irreversibly deleted or anonymized.
- TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA TO OTHER ENTITIES
We do not disclose the personal data obtained from you to third parties, except for entities involved in the processing for specific purposes. These may include:
Entities participating in order fulfillment, such as:
- Payment processing system operators
- Courier and shipping companies delivering goods purchased on the website
Entities providing services to HFT71, such as:
- Hosting companies
- Accounting services
- HR services
Entities authorized under separate legal provisions.
In cases of data transfer, the amount of data disclosed is limited to the necessary minimum.
- TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA (EEA)
The Administrator does not transfer personal data outside the EEA.
- RIGHTS RELATED TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- The right to access data, including the right to obtain a copy of the data.
- The right to rectify data when they are incorrect or incomplete.
- The right to erase data.
- The right to restrict the processing of data.
- The right to data portability.
- The right to object to data processing for marketing purposes.
- The right to object to other purposes of data processing.
- The right to withdraw consent.
- The right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- INFORMATION ABOUT AUTOMATED DECISION-MAKING AND PROFILING.
Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision-making, including profiling.
- COMPLAINT TO THE SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY.
If you believe that the processing of personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
- PROCESSING OF REQUESTS AND INQUIRIES REGARDING PERSONAL DATA
Requests and inquiries should be sent to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
The administrator will respond promptly to all questions and requests related to personal data, no later than 30 days from the date of receiving the inquiry.
The entity placing cookies on the end user’s device and having access to them is the operator of the Service:
HFT71 Sp. z o.o.
- Targowa 4
- Cookies are used for the following purposes within the Service:
- a) Customizing the content of the Service’s web pages to the User’s preferences and optimizing the use of web pages; in particular, these files allow recognizing the User’s device of the Service and properly displaying the website adapted to their individual needs;
- b) Creating statistics that help understand how Users of the Service use the websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
- c) Maintaining the User’s session in the Service (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter their login and password on each subpage of the Service;
- Within the Service, two fundamental types of cookies are used: „session” (session cookies) and „persistent” (persistent cookies). „Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website, or turning off the software (web browser). „Persistent” cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
- The following types of cookies are used within the Service:
- a) „necessary” cookies enabling the use of services available within the Service, e.g., authentication cookies used for services that require authentication within the Service;
- b) cookies used to ensure security, e.g., used to detect fraud in the field of authentication within the Service;
- c) „performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information on how Users use the websites of the Service;
- d) „functional” cookies, enabling „remembering” the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User’s interface, e.g., in terms of the selected language or region from which the User comes, the font size, the appearance of the website, etc.;
- e) „advertising” cookies, enabling the delivery of advertising content to Users more tailored to their interests.
- In many cases, software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows cookies to be stored on the User’s end device by default. Users of the Service can change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or inform about each placement of cookies on the User’s device in the Service. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies is available in the software settings (web browser).
- Cookies placed on the end device of the Service User may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the operator of the Service.
Technical support for cookies can be obtained on the following pages:
More information about cookies can be found on the website: www.allaboutcookies.org